What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notability is on sale! Full featured note taking app, better than Penultimate IMO

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been on the hunt for a good note taking app which a very frustrating process. I stumbled onto Notability and have now decided to dump my pervious fav app Penultimate, which replaced my other fav note taking app neuNotes. Notability has great ink, exports to Dropbox automatically it can import camera photos. Typing, hand writing, line size, colors all that normal stuff. The reason I like it best is for the following reasons.
1. Imports web clips.
2. Can create typing or hand writing boxes with wrap around text
3. You can creat list 1.2,3, A, B, C, or i, ii, ii
4. You can password protect individual note **** Very important to me.
5. It has diagram boxes

My only issue with it is that the notes organization feature is kinda funky. I haven't figured out how to put a un-organized not into my organized folders.

All in all it's a quick, smooth and well engineered app, best of all it's on sale right now!
Highly recommend... Until I find something better

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts