What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A poll about which iOS you'll JB (iPad 2)

What iOS will you be jailbreaking

• I'm going to upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 before jailbreak

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I'm going to jailbreak the version I'm on 4.3.2 or earlier

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'm going to wait and see if 4.3.3 is stable and upgrade and jailbreak hopefully before 4.3.4

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What iOS will you be jail breaking on?

Wifi + 3G? Wifi?

3G users can't downgrade so be careful :)

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on 4.3 right now and I sync with my computer at home (at work now). If it comes out while I'm at work I'll JB and when I get home if 4.3.3 is still being signed (I'd be surprised if it's not as that would be a pretty quick turn around by Apple) I'll update and re-jailbreak again.

Cflan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was stated that comex will provide support for other firmware if you are willing to be patient. Not irrelevant as some will stay and wait

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I voted for option 3 but update and jailbroke on 4.3.3 instead. Don't see the point in waiting on an older firmware when a newer one is jailbroken.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, sutty0000, but I'm closing this poll. It's a rather moot point as the only JB available, at this time, is for iOS 4.3.3.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions