What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Must Watch for PhotoShop Users

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sneak peek of Content-Aware Fill in Photoshop

Bryan O'Neil Hughes shows off some rather eye-popping (if we may say so) technology for synthesizing texture inside a future version of Photoshop

The demo starts with some small pieces, so if you're short on time, jump to about the 2:50 mark (halfway point) for the more impressive stuff. I've been getting great results filling in missing areas around a panorama, as Bryan shows at the 4-minute mark. Full-screen viewing makes it easier to see the details.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0aEp1oDOI]YouTube - Content-Aware Fill Sneak Peek[/ame]

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the link... that is awesome... I still have CS3, but I may update if the new PS includes this feature.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that feature will be in the next version of photoshop.. v5 maybe?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know content aware scaling is in CS4....I don't have much experience tho...I tried cs4 and a LOT had changed and I couldn't figure out some really simple operations, so I just stayed with CS3 for the rare occasions I need to use PS. I am a compositor by trade tho, and tend to do all my paint work in Nuke.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of this is already in CS4 , i have it in Both PC & mac , and nothing to compare with CS3

Most reactions