What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9 screens?

Yachtman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello again, and again, please don't shoot the newbie!

One of my q's prior to my purchase is regarding the numbers of available screens. 9 being the most and if it's like my iPhone, I'd only want to use only 8 normally to avoid losing a website I'm looking at so that it can open a new page.

Is there a work around for this? Business wise I'm usually on a lot of sites at the same time. I understand this is not my laptop where I can open a large number of web sites at the same time. But if I'm with a customer and suddenly lose a screen, it seems I wont know which one until I flip through the 9, and possibly lose the most important one we're looking at.

Can someone help me with this. My wife and I are going to an Apple store tomorrow, Saturday, to purchase.

Thanks again

:cool:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are plenty of browser apps that allow more than nine screens. They allow tabs. I like Atomic, Terra and iCab, but there are others.

OP
Yachtman

Yachtman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I'm thrilled to hear that. It was a stumbling block....but no more!

Most reactions

Latest posts