What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

64GB iPad 3G Microwaved - Video

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmn5EExfbvY]YouTube - Microwaving My New 3G 64GB iPAD In HD Wide Screen[/ame]

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why the exam gloves? Did he steal it from a neighbor's porch?

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was this better or worse than the kids that beat the WiFi only iPad to death with a baseball bat?

And where does it rank with the blender incident?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Dumbasses have take their minute of glory … but frankly speaking i feel pity for the one spend time to publish that kind of story …

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're going to do something that stupid:

A. Why use a 64GB 3G and not a 16GB wifi
B. Why waste the time syncing the damned thing and putting together a partnership with your itunes.

And what's the whole Arab bashing thing - I got the impression that you would run into these yo yo's in the Bronx!

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're going to do something that stupid:

A. Why use a 64GB 3G and not a 16GB wifi
B. Why waste the time syncing the damned thing and putting together a partnership with your itunes.

And what's the whole Arab bashing thing - I got the impression that you would run into these yo yo's in the Bronx!

A. Because their budget for the prop allowed them to do so.
B. The writers put it into the storyline to give the plot some substance.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will it blend is an ad for how badass their blender is. Blending an iPad gets them hits, they sell blenders...what does this moron get out of this besides -$900?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Agreed! Why? Is it Arab season?

What disturbed me the most is the "Live Execution" style of portrayal. The iPad was shown on and alive, then it died...

It's only an object, but why make it alive?

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know,,,, I was expecting a big boom since batteries are suppose to be explosive under heat... What's up with that??? No BOOM just smoke and fizzle. :confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts