What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd iPad

Melie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am buying an iPad for my wife. We will both be using iTunes and buying Kindle books. How do I register a second iPad?
(yes I have searched the forum)

thanks,
Mark

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would call the apple 800 customer service # and ask.

I would think that each iPad would have to have its own iTunes account.

Just my 2 cents.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought a second one for my husband last August. I registered his on his computer with the same Apple registration password as mine so we can share apps, IOW not rebuy. The app store will just ask you for the password and reinstall on the second Ipad

For Kindle I did the same. Same CC, same password but listed one as Diane's Ipad and one as David's plus I have a Touch the books sync with. So you only buy once. The Ipad that didn't buy the book will probably have to check its archives and check it to download, but that takes seconds.

Diane

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SheerLuckHolmes said:
I would call the apple 800 customer service # and ask.

I would think that each iPad would have to have its own iTunes account.

Just my 2 cents.

Nope, they don't. We have one account on 2 computers with one password, Same in Kindle, Nook. We share apps and books. I learned of this on one of the Apple or Ipad forums when I bought the second in August for my husband . I bought mine in early May. Works easily.

Most reactions

Latest posts