What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaggmate wireless keyboard not pairing up

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have paired it up around 15-20 times since I bought it, but it no longer pairs up. When I press the bluetooth button on the keyboard, the staus light does not light up and the pairing up does not happen.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have paired it up around 15-20 times since I bought it, but it no longer pairs up. When I press the bluetooth button on the keyboard, the staus light does not light up and the pairing up does not happen.

Try 'Settings', 'Bluetooth', and then (a) check it's 'On' and, if it is, tell it to forget the keyboard and then try again.

If that fails, try the iPad 'cure all' - power it completely down and then on again - fixes most everything. Press and hold the Power switch until the slider comes on, accept the offer to power down, wait until the screen has gone completely blank then press and hold the Power switch again until the white Apple logo appears. A few seconds before the power up is complete the iPad plays a little 'jingle' and then you're back to the Home screen.

Hope this works but, if it doesn't, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't get cross - please.....tried new batteries/cells or recharging (I have a iGo BT keyboard that takes alkaline batteries, so I don't know what the Zaggmate uses...

Tim
Scotland

OP
I

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mistake guys. For some some bizarre reason, I have completely forgot that the keyboard was out of charge and failed to check it. Everything sorted now.

Reaction score
I have had mine for over 3 weeks and haven't charged it from the box yet, want to start from scratch on the first charge

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Most reactions

Latest posts