What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube videos take forever to load?

Usfl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have a iPad one ive had it for a few months now and I gave up trying to get YouTube videos to load it sometimes take 40 mins to load a 3 min video and my friend has an iPad one as well and his plays any video just fine so I took my iPad to his house to try it on his network and it played just fine so I'm wondering what I need to do to get it to work at my house any suggestions? Thank you!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well not knowing any details about your home wifi setup...I'll take a stab in the dark and reply with "Upgrade to an N router?"

OP
U

Usfl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well not knowing any details about your home wifi setup...I'll take a stab in the dark and reply with "Upgrade to an N router?"

Ok cool thank you I'm not sure what I have now all I know is it's comcast high speed so I will look into that thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts