What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube app not working on new iPad2

koham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep, I'm with vodafone NZ too
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure the problem wasn't with your gadget. Like I said, I didn't have to do anything to my iphone or ipad i.e. restore to factory settings. If it happens again, I'm sure it was Vodafone changing something at the exchange or Telecom Wholesale if you are not in the red network.

Orkney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem here

I also could use the YouTube app last night, but not this am. I can play youtube videos fine if I go to YouTube with my safari browser. I read a few weeks ago that apple was no longer going to put the you tube app on iPads, due to their ongoing war with google. At the time I interpreted that to mean they wouldn't put it on brand new iPads, but perhaps they have totally disabled the app for everyone.

Reaction score
Rebooting usually helps, but sometimes rebooting is not the only option, your Internet may also be disconnected. Or if you just turn it off and leave it alone for a while it might start up again.

Most reactions

Latest posts