What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your ad exchange problem

malphil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried searching but could not find anything related, I have now downloaded all browsers available on appstore
every time i use the any browser it gets directed to this your ad exchange page, I have tried every thing but it keeps on happening? Can anyone please assist me?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the iPad General Discussions Forum; part of iPad Forums, not an ad exchange page. What are you trying to do when you end up here?

OP
M

malphil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you would be so kind to tell me where i must post my problem that I have with ad exchange that keeps popping up on my ipad, and how to stop it from happening I would gladly post it there?
I do not want to exchange anything, I want help to stop the thing from popping up on my ipad when I browse the internet.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does this happen when you try to access one website/webpage or any website/webpage?
What iPad are you using?

Strange that it occurs with different browsers -I am assuming that it comes up on any website. Have you tried a different wifi point, assuming this is via your home router/wifi point?

Most reactions

Latest posts