What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

writing on I Pad

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
There are tons and tons. Just do an app store search and check out what might suit you. Loads and loads from note pads to blank paper pads. Too many to recommend. Do some research.

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Evernote is great and it's free and it's multi platform and it syncs your notes across all devices

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like note taker hd, search the app store. I think the cost is $5 but well worth it, they have a utube link which you can watch it in action. I've been using it for about a week now and so far I like it. It's worth checking out

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for notetaker hd.

Got me through a whole semester. Very awesome.

Be sure to get a stylus though.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus for me too. The developer is truly committed to the app and frequently updates it - one just this morning. See the video of it in use at the Developer's website.

Tim

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Notes Plus too, but have become totally addicted to Upad! I think it ultimately depends on how you use your note taker, and that's a personal choice. Upad has many paper choices, and it supports file folders. You get an unlimited choice of ink colors, and it also supports highlighting. Also several pen thicknesses, and typewriter mode and a palm rest. What I really like is the ability to mark up .pdf documents and then print or email the mark-ups. I've even used it to sign ,pdf docs. Others are right ... You must invest in a good stylus. I use Bamboo by Wacom. Love it.

crobigree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Technology plays vital role in every person's life. There are many technology in all over the world. I pad is best invention of today. I like to writing in I pad. Its very easy and nice tools of I pad.

Most reactions

Latest posts