What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you go to Starbucks for Wine and Beer?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure, why not? Probably beer rather than wine. Wine depending on what they serve and how they handle it. Maybe they'll eventually serve good mixes of coffee and booze, too?

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines an Irish Coffee!

The Archangel

Yup, that would be good.

In the U.S. liquor licenses (apart from bars and places that sell bottles) often don't include hard liquor (beyond beer and wine), so it'll be interesting to see how sales develop and maybe they'll broaden selection as they go.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can see it now . . ."I'll have a half, triple caff double strong Domaine Comte de Vogue Musigny Cuvee Vieilles Vignes 1962 with a little nutmeg."

Do we really need snobs of Starbucks caliber bragging that they know wine and shunning us that only really want a glass of Merlot with out sarcasm?

"I'll have a caff double half triple shot of Merlot without any Starbucks BS and snideness, please." And a chocolate cookie, they look nice.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
There's a Starbucks just a 5 minute walk from my quarters. No pretense there. Just friendly service, nice atmosphere and a good cup o' Joe.
Served in my favorite mug. :)

AA

image-1954207222.png

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one of those! They have this new glass out that is very cool that my daughter just brought home. It is clear with the logo engraved on it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea to have a cold one at Starbucks!! Love the idea!! Pour me another!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter works for SB. Be nice!

I've been to many Starbucks cross-country, and in other parts of the world. Have never had less than friendly service at any of them. I'm especially grateful for those open 24 hours!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My daughter works for SB. Be nice!

Nothing wrong with SB. I never go there because in my own personal opinion, they are too costly for what you get. I grind my own beans and I use a coffee press, so I am set. On the road, I'll go for a Dunkin cup-o-mud and a few buttermilk donuts.

Most reactions

Latest posts