What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WNY MiFi200 User

garusll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WNY 50+ lady tech person who loves gadgets, 'puters, Internet, Reading & Birdwatching (just had to add at least 1 outdoor pursuit!)

HP Laptop, ASUS 1000HE Netbook, iPod Touch 2G, DELL Axim 50v PDA, Chumby One, MiFi 2200, Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband

Kindle2 Reader, SONY Reader P505

Start my day at 5AM, with iTouch + MiFi2200 and Kindle2 Reader (with 3G), reading electronic newspapers, magazines, financials & blogs in bed, before arising 7AM to turn on computers for the day.

REALLY looking forward to trying an Apple iPad to give my eyes some relief from hours of too small fonts on iTouch and too dark screen on Kindle2 Reader.

Been using MiFi2200 every day since June 2009 & it has worked every where I have tried it. Great product.

Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband costs me $60 per month fro 5GB. Coverage excellent

Looking at iPad Accessories & thinking that multi-position iPad Cover looks great! Gotta have that!

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you are PLUGGED IN!

Sounds like you are already on the inside track! Living up there near the "Hub of the Universe", I guess most services are available and clear. Here in the Texas Hills, between Austin and San Antonio, we are more like "in the Fuzz". AT&T does have pretty good coverage for voice & some data as long as you stay near the state & US highways. Hubby is seriously considering making the jump soon, just so he can talk to someone when his School Bus has to leave the main road. I, too, love the look of the multi-purpose cover. I'm wondering if the NotePad function is quick and responsive enough to take meeting minutes on?

Most reactions

Latest posts