1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wireless keyboards and apple cck

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by blsessex, Mar 22, 2012.

1. blsessex

blsessex iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, does anybody know if wireless keyboards will work with the apple camera connection kit?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +763 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I have both - the wireless KB connects via Bluetooth & the CCK w/ the iPad docking station - what do you want to do?
  3. blsessex

blsessex iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, well I just wanted to know if wireless kb's that had a wireless USB dongle that could plug in the USB port of the apple cck would work. :). I'm aware that Bluetooth kb's would work with an iPad.
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +763 / 0
    OK - your question in the OP was unclear since USB was not mentioned; but, the CCK comes w/ 2 adapters, one is to allow attachment of a SD camera card to import images; the other is for a USB connection BUT for your camera to be connected directly; the USB adapter will not accept other types of devices, such as keyboards or flash drives - this is my understanding for the 'native' iPad (not sure about one that is jailbroken?). :)