1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Will I get good intenet coverage in Asia with the iPad Mini

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Vstar, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Vstar

Vstar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [FONT=&amp]I am planning on buying an iPad mini [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Wi-Fi + Cellular [/FONT][FONT=&amp]with accessories but I would like some further information if you do not mind answering some questions because I am still learning about these new technologies.[/FONT]

I understand that AT & T, Sprint and Verizon are American service data providers. I live in the UK and will be travelling around the world, particularly New Zealand, Australia, South Pacific and South East Asia. Some areas I may be travelling to may not have Wifi coverage:
    - I would like to know what British service data provider, provide internet coverage worldwide - that would not be costly to use the iPad mini aboard?

- I have heard about some gadget that a person can connect their iPad mini or mobile phone to and use a Sim Card in the country they are visiting. What is this call?

- And are there any restrictions to the use of this gadget and the Sim Card?

Thank you.