What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is dailymotion so slow?

groundzero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
Why are the videos on dailymotion.com so slow it plays like 10 seconds then stops. I even downloaded the app from the AppStore and still slow. It's not as fast as YouTube or play as smooth as YouTube? Anyone else having this issue?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The website has horrible bandwidth issues. Its slow on my ipad and my PC both.

Only thing you can do is hope they fix it or find a new site.

Reaction score
I tried the site and can't get it to work
DailyMotion used to work really well up till about 3 years ago. I also used to be able to download vimeo, youtube
and DailyMotion on my RealPlayer. I cannot download anything on DailyMotion anymore, and it doesn't load
fast, and it is jerky, like the first guy said. What the hell happened to the quality of DailyMotion?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
DailyMotion used to work really well up till about 3 years ago. I also used to be able to download vimeo, youtube
and DailyMotion on my RealPlayer. I cannot download anything on DailyMotion anymore, and it doesn't load
fast, and it is jerky, like the first guy said. What the hell happened to the quality of DailyMotion?
Hello buffalo which stampedes:) and welcome to the forum. Firstly you are responding to a thread where the last post was over five years ago. You don't say which model iPad you have or its Operating System version. There's been a lot of water under the bridge since 2010. It may well be that the App is causing capacity problems on your iPad or the Developer may not be supporting your machine if its a very early model.
Let's have some more info so that some of our knowledgable members may chip in and help.
Secondly, it looks like you may have hit the "Send" button twice. I've deleted your exact-same post made at the same time.
Enjoy the forum! Come back with more info to help us to help you:)
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts