What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Does Apple iTunes Take So Long To....

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charge your credit card, last week I bought 2 apps, and was finally charged today, I thought they may have missed the charge, but no..

It's kinda complicated if your near your limit, and charge something else, forgetting about iTunes, and then a week later they charge and then ur over the :eek:limit...

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
they normally safe up and charge your for all your apps purchased during the week. Saves them money with transaction fee's, they group up the purchases into one transaction.

CaseShop.se

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.caseshop.se
even if you order something today, the company has the right to withdraw the money from your card even after 2 weeks. So as long as the company can prove that the buy is correct then they can take your money, no matter when you bought something from the company.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Charge your credit card, last week I bought 2 apps, and was finally charged today, I thought they may have missed the charge, but no..

It's kinda complicated if your near your limit, and charge something else, forgetting about iTunes, and then a week later they charge and then ur over the :eek:limit...

Beats the heck out of companies who charge your card immediately and take 2-3 weeks, or longer, to ship the merchandise.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Perhaps if you are near the limit of your credit card you should learn some fiscal responsibility and not charge even more frivolous things from the iTunes store that would even remotely put you close to over the limit. Perhaps over the limit charges from your CC company will teach you a lesson in fiscal responsibility.

kjfswkr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[/quote]
Perhaps if you are near the limit of your credit card you should learn some fiscal responsibility and not charge even more frivolous things from the iTunes store that would even remotely put you close to over the limit. Perhaps over the limit charges from your CC company will teach you a lesson in fiscal responsibility.[/QUOTE]

I concur

Most reactions