What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why buying iPad 2 instead of xoom for security issues?

Fepelof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have to buy some tablets for enterprise use, and the choice made has to be justified.

I´ve got some security issues of iPad 2 being better than others:

- Native service of localizing, blocking and data exclusion remotely in case of theft or loss;
- definition of password politics through complexity levels, expiration date, blocking of old passwords reuse and time of inativity;
- Can habilitate aditional controls through templates, to allow only softwares, services and configuration that were homologated by the enterprise;
- Wireless autentication through A1 x.509 Certificate;
- Access to native Corporate Mail (emails, calendar events) through A1 x.509 Certificate Exchange Sync;
- Criptografphy o Profiles Configuration;
- Native Backup criptography and automation.

Is that true?

thanks
Fep

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did that. It was fun learning a new word today. :D

Unfortunately it looks like Fepelof knows more about the subject than I do. Not surprising since I don't get to play tech in enterprise anymore. All I can suggest is checking over Apple's site for business enterprise deployment.

Apple - Support - iPad - Enterprise

Most reactions