1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Where should I go from now?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by GKar, Jan 24, 2013.

1. GKar

GKar iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't download free apps, asking to set password-question, but not working! (solved)

Folks,
    so I bought the new IPAD 4 (my first). Where should I go to read my ebooks? I mean, how to transfer them to IPAD or open them?

Do I need to fill a credit card info and go to the Apple Store first?

Thanks!

P.S. All my books are in PDF, but stored in my notebook.

Edited: I inserted the credit card info and got there in the APP STORE. But everytime I try to download a free app, it keeps telling me to set 3 questions for my password. When I click to see one of them (I already have one question configured for my account, my best friend), nothing happens, and a white screen is displayed.

So I can't install free apps. Any idea what is going on?

I tried installing Adobe Acrobat, and a couple of free apps, and no luck. I only installed one free app called Ebook Reader. The others are refusing to be installed unless I check this password-question thing that is not working.

I just restarted IPAD and I can set all questions now. It's working, finally!
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013