What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you ipadding from?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That looks just lovely Ski!

I hope it's not too cold and you're doing lots of skiing!

It's been pretty cold up here. This is one of the reading rooms with a nice warm fireplace to the left of me! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been pretty cold up here. This is one of the reading rooms with a nice warm fireplace to the left of me! :)

Sounds divine! You must be all warm and toasty there!

I saw a report last night on TV about the weather you're all experiencing over there right now.....Niagara Falls has been reduced to a trickle with most of it frozen over! Just amazing!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds divine! You must be all warm and toasty there! I saw a report last night on TV about the weather you're all experiencing over there right now.....Niagara Falls has been reduced to a trickle with most of it frozen over! Just amazing!!

I saw that on the news to regarding Niagara Falls! Unbelievable with all this cold weather! Our Great Lakes are nearly all frozen as a result of this extreme weather.

This is from the Detroit Free Press....

image-930898336.jpg

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw that on the news to regarding Niagara Falls! Unbelievable with all this cold weather! Our Great Lakes are nearly all frozen as a result of this extreme weather.

This is from the Detroit Free Press....

View attachment 53783

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

I ain't a science whiz, but I thought one of the problems of the earth js global warming.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fan village at Loncon 3, the 72nd World Science Fiction Convention in London, England.
image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts