What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thanksgiving and a Special Offer from Star Walk Team

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool.

I am a fan of Star Walk, but, as I see you represent the Star Walk App would like to take this opportunity to get your attention on a matter I posted before:

While in New York City, the "home location" is inaccurately reported as West New York, N.J. This is 8 miles away. While in East Hampton N.Y, the "home location" is reported as a city in Connecticut (I don't remember the city) that is 130 miles away from the actual location. With the built in gps features of the Ipad, and other apps reporting my location accurately, down to the street number, this inaccuracy makes no sense at all.

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The App Store just prompted me to upgrade Star Walk, which I did. The bad data remains. It looks like since the last update, "home location." has been renamed to "community." The feature continues to report my location as West New York, N.J, when I am in New York City.

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A bug fix version 5 days after the latest upgrade still thinks I am in the wrong state!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts