What time should I get in line Friday for 3g?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by ICONYK, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Greg G

Greg G
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Yay!!! What did you do, tell her that if she wants to hold the baby she has to pony up the iPad? :p

My wife would have killed me for even thinking about iPad on the day my daughter was born. Of course if the iPad was coming out that day I would have been worried about it and been in big trouble! :D

Anyway, congratulations on the two new members of your family! And the best thing is that one of them comes out all grown up!

-Greg

2. ICONYK

ICONYK
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanks Greg. I do web design for a living and my sister needed the logo I created for her company in a specific format for some print work. I used that to trade for the line standing. lol She actually offered it to me. :)

Its a double win too, as once she buys it she is bringing it to the hospital so she can see the baby. Woo!

#22 ICONYK, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  3. AbblePC

AbblePC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Now all that's left to do is post us a pic of this newborn baby, which will be born on 3G iPad launch day, what a good start already for him/her. What we dont want to see, that the name is somehow connected to iPad. ugh

By the way, Congratulations Dad! and Mom!

It's always a welcome comfort when a new family member is joined by birth, what a miracle in itself.

4. JMK

JMK
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I shake my head in disbelief.