What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the Exact time the new iPad will be available online

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All the announcements report that iPad will be available online starting October 26th. What is the exact Eastern Time?

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Correct:

I overslept, not waking up until 3:18 A.M. NY Time, but the units were not yet sold out. I just purchased my iPad 4 - 64 GIG AT&T Black WIFI+Cellular model online. I'm a little disappointed as this will not ship until mid November, while the wifi only units (I know as I almost accidentally ordered one) ship now and should be delivered by 11/02. I was a little worried about this, as yesterday the web site reported that the mini Cellular models were shipping late. Anyway, I'm one of those iPad 3 users who lucked out. As of yesterday, it had been 29 days since I purchased the iPad and the store let me turn it in for a gift card with the exact purchase amount. I used it for the new purchase. The store did confirm that this unofficial policy was limited to 30 days, so I just made it! I wouldn't have been pissed had I not been eligible for the free upgrade, but it was too much not to pass up. I'll try no to go through iPad withdrawal for the next 3 weeks.

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a longer wait than I expected. Here is the latest information: Delivery daye November 26th.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, in the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem. You have to think like that to avoid being POed. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a longer wait than I expected. Here is the latest information: Delivery daye November 26th.

That was the original expected delivery date for the 4G models. Like with iPad 1, the wifi models deliver first.

Funny thing is, I'm actually more impatient for my Kindle Fire HD 10" to arrive than for my iPad 4. With iPad, I know exactly what I'm getting, and don't expect a huge diff from my current iPads. With Fire, I'm looking forward to more differences from my Kindle Fire original, and am eager to test it out.

jwjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my 32GB wifi only iPad 4 at 1:04 am MDT. Should be here on Nov. 2. I was going to also buy a mini for my wife, but she asked, "Why can't I just use your old one?" (an iPad 2 - which I don't have to worry about selling now.)

Most reactions

Latest posts