What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time you placed order?

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What time did you place your online order today? I clicked checkout at 4:03 am eastern time! YAY so excited:) Now back to sleep I go!

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL exactly the same time. My order has a time of 3:03 on it here in the Central time zone!

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine at 3:07 central time. Did u order the cover? I did not because I am going to wait to get something that will protect it better. I'm thinking about an otterbox. I have kids and need something durable.

OP
S

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lynette said:
Mine at 3:07 central time. Did u order the cover? I did not because I am going to wait to get something that will protect it better. I'm thinking about an otterbox. I have kids and need something durable.

I ordered the pink cover but I already have a sleeve to put it in and I purchased that last weekend.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, ordered the pink cover but have a sleeve and a bag already I can use when more is needed.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checked out just after 4am yesterday, has already shipped and scheduled to arrive on Thursday.

Blue Smart cover will be here Monday.

Most reactions