What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is really going on here with the jailbreakers?

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they definitely dont owe us anything but come on - why cant they just give some update that attempts to truly update the masses on what the hell is going on.

Comex is wayyy better than the other team about updates but it is still always some overly ambiguous statement.

my point is that giving vague updates is fine but he obviously knows if the thing will be relased this weekend so what is the problem with just saying so?

what could be the reason?

despite the denial of donations i find it very hard to believe these gentlemen make no profit from this.

in fact not taking donations could be a part of some sort of agreement they have with apple to prevent directly capitalizing on jailbreaking but at the same time allowing them to indirectly profit via traffic generated and ads etc. How surprised would you be if they owned say 10 very straight forward domains and hosted some generic blog retweeting rumors and posting stuff from 3 months ago to just stay at the top of the latest results at google.

there is nothing wrong with it or whatever they may do to profit on this but i feel like just believing that they are the sole hackers capable of this in the world and are notnprofiting on it because they love doing it for free while only giving vague updates with no real substance seems very nieve.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe they just like playing with everyone. Especially the ones that want it so bad and believe everything they hear and read. You are right ~ they don't owe anyone anything.

And they have a life.:)

OP
K

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i need my life back! im turning into a jailbreak conspiracy theorist! my god this is what happens with long waits for jbs! some are turning into monsters!

iPhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad bombed out after installing Jailbreak so for me it is hands off!!!!!

Most reactions