What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is IPF?

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I keep seeing posts saying "sent with IPF". I am still waiting arrival of my Ipad2 so I am really just beginning my adventures with the Ipad2. Is this an application? If so what kind? What are the advantages of having it?

OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
So this just a phrase folks are using, while this person is on the forum on her laptop still desperately awaiting her ipad2. TY, now I understand. I was looking for a button or application for putting on the ipad2, is there one??

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now it's not a phrase everyone uses. It's a default so people know you are using the app to surf the forum.

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
King.Khoja said:
Now it's not a phrase everyone uses. It's a default so people know you are using the app to surf the forum.

Which is pretty annoying. You can luckily turn it off in your settings, though.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Dee. The name of the app is Discussion Forum for iPad Users... if I understood your last question correctly.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
King.Khoja said:

Which is pretty annoying. You can luckily turn it off in your settings, though.

I agree. But to each it's own ~

Comes in handy now and then. When someone asks why they can't do certain things in the forum, and it says 'sent from my iPad using iPF' it saves some time. ;)

OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
TY. The app is waiting for my Ipad in the Itunes store. Hopefully I will see it/signature line when I get to play on my ipad next weekend. It really has seemed like forever.

Maybe for the newbies we could start a stickie with all the abbreviations and their meanings, or did i miss it??

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
TY. The app is waiting for my Ipad in the Itunes store. Hopefully I will see it/signature line when I get to play on my ipad next weekend. It really has seemed like forever.

Maybe for the newbies we could start a stickie with all the abbreviations and their meanings, or did i miss it??

I am still working on some. :)

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I am on my new iPad2 and posting from the iPad forum app. How do you turn on the signature?
Thank you.....I am still learning.

Most reactions

Latest posts