What case do u get for your iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by elsa, Jun 10, 2010.

1. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Well, I think my 4$ silicone case from eBay is actually shipping from HK (even tho the seller states US under the search results. :mad:)

So I ordered this using amazon Prime. 17.95$ shipped...will be here Friday with the iPads hopefully as 2 day shipping.

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003NYO0O2/ref=oss_product"]Amazon.com: Apple iPad Empire Leather Portfolio Stand Case…[/ame]

2. figmo10

figmo10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Just ordered a Hard Candy Street Skin via Amazon. I really wanted an Otterbox Defender but the company hasn't brought the product to market in the past three months despite having it priced and featured on the web page. I've even called to inquire regarding an upcoming release.

3. xultar

xultar
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
  4. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I ordered a Street Skin on amazon for 39.95 last week, and now see it for 31$ :mad:

Post-Order Price Match Policy We do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time. We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry because we know low prices are very important to our customers.

#44 y2kgtp, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  5. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
  6. Nightstar

Nightstar
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

Looks a bit like the Marware. Getting a bit down on the marware case. With the magnets and actually a weak stand. Combined with loosing a bit on the holding of the iPad.

Wonder how good this one will be?

7. zachdrago

zachdrago
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Apple case

I bought Apple's brand case! i love it! works wonderfully!

8. xultar

xultar
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I questioned the straps too but I loved the multiple viewing angles. Plus it'll be just for backup because that Manila folder one is the one I wanted the most

9. figmo10

figmo10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:

I got it for the lower price. was surprised to see it selling on the Hard Candy site for the higher price.

10. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Oh well, it's just a few bucks more I paid, and seems like a really nice case for the iPad. It's a hard material that won't pull away from the screen edges like a silicone case would.

I really like the fact that it has a screen cover for if you decide to take it out of the house....I'll prob just leave it up on a shelf instead on the back of the case.

Just need to find a stand (aka business card holder or similar Staples item) and I will be set. :D