What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What books would you suggest I read?

amandasessions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just read an incredible political thriller ebook. Its called The Cain Sanction and I found it at amazon.com. It really is a page turner can't put it down kind of book.
I didn't know how it ends until the last sentence of the last page.. great read!!

cryaway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I just finished my book with ibooks author. It is very unique, creative, and is set in a fantasy setting. Here's the link.

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums Staff and the member has been Notified/disciplined in accordance with the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

robert49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are very good books out
You just to have a look around

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
janelt said:
I'm looking to purchase an iPad and am looking into some good books to read. I like history, poetry, love, tech, family, and creativity. Any suggestions?

If you have any favourite authors,try doing a search for ebooks by them.The Kindle store has a very large selection of books on all subjects.

Simona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are lots of good FREE iBooks available in the iBookstore, it just depends on your preferences. Check on the digital interactive ebooks as well.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time for a Project Gutenberg plug. Thousands of free ebooks available. Just Google the name for the site.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Rusty3224

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are a member of a local library, you should check into their ebook program, it's great. You just check out a book for 2 weeks, all online no muss no fuss

thomasmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a book I just read that you might like. It's called Phantom: book 1 by gabriel common. It's free on ibooks.

Libbyfh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
libbyhellmann.com
I like Goodreads. If you use their search function for, ie historical fiction, you're sure to come up with a lot of suggestions... then cruise the reviews (what do you know? I'm a poet)... and see if the title appeals to you.

JohnDwyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like most of Bill Bryson's books but especially "A Short Walk in the Woods". It has everyhting I like in a book - humor, strange characters, great descriptions, historical facts. A great read.

Most reactions

Latest posts