What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web bookmarking icons

Mlazcos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just got my new Ipad 2 and would like to create "short cuts" on my main screen for specific websites I use daily when I'm on the road with my customers. Can anyone give me instructions on how to do it? I'm technologically challenged so I need REALLY simple instructions PLEASE... :)

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
In safari, find the page you want, then press the button that has an arrow coming out of a box left of the address bar, select add to home screen. You will now have created a link to that webpage with it's own icon on the home screen.

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just got my new Ipad 2 and would like to create "short cuts" on my main screen for specific websites I use daily when I'm on the road with my customers. Can anyone give me instructions on how to do it? I'm technologically challenged so I need REALLY simple instructions PLEASE... :)
Hi there, when you are on the website, tap on the arrow popping out icon left of the address bar, and a menu will come with the option to add on the main screen.

Hope that helps.

OP
M

Mlazcos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much both of you! I think I'm going to love this forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts