What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Completely agree! I especially like that last one Johanna! Just pure atmosphere there with the approaching rain.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk Pro

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're experiencing instable weather conditions since more than a week. It's a mixture of "heat" (not really more than 30° C), rain and thunderstorms. At the moment, it's looking like this:
image.jpg

with the next thunderstorm approaching.

Edit: since I posted this, we had rain and thunder the whole time. I've heard that we'll have this kind of weather the whole night through.

In my district, the fire brigades have to help with flooded cellars and trees struck by lightnings. The situation seems to be worst in Podersdorf am See and Neusiedl am See.

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
WOOO Having a great thunder storm, Apparently its the tail end of a hurricane from the USA.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now, that my holidays will end soon, a short summary of the weather:

It wasn't really hot, especially August was way colder than usual, with less than 25° C, except for one day, and temperatures below 18° C at night (we had 8° C last night). It was raining very often - also mostly in August, just like it does today.

These nine weeks felt more like autumn than summer.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We had severe thunderstorms this evening. Must be lots of trees down because we have no electricity. Hope it's fixed by tomorrow.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had severe thunderstorms this evening. Must be lots of trees down because we have no electricity. Hope it's fixed by tomorrow.
I hope you and yours are safe.
Any property damage in your area as a result of the storm?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Severe rain storm last night and today it's flipping cold!

I am not ready for the predicted snow that Michigan is suppose to have September 15. Gosh...I hope that the polar vortex for September is completely wrong...because I'm not ready yet! :(

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For some strange reason no one is ready for winter but everyone is ready for spring.;)
It's been cool here the last three days but so far no snow is predicted.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're not ready for winter here, but the temps are dropping into the 70's this coming week. The trees will turning in October.

Bobbi

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I bet you are right! However it is cold at nights and warm in the days!
It got up to 37C. here today. Maybe it's going to be a big ole cold long winter...so "they" say....that solar flare knocked out a lot of SAT/NAV & SAT COM'S on quite a few sailboats near Fiji! There were two solar flares. They were thousands of times bigger than what was dropped on Hiroshima.
I don't really understand weather, I just accept it ( must be the farm girl in me [emoji4] ) but holy crap - I'm like skimonkey - I am not ready for it to go from the 30’s above C. - to a long EXTREMELY COLD WINTER, is this just a foreshadowing of what is to come? Or just a small bit of CHAOS to make us change our habits?

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts