What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch IOS4 Activity App

Owencobb2975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can anyone assist, when I watched the keynote about Watch IOS4 it showed that when you completed all three rings in the activity app a celebration like firework effect of the three rings closed, I have updated to the latest version and have completed the three rings each day since last Tuesday however it does not do that on my watch only the normal version, am I doing anything wrong should I have set up something on my watch, it doesn’t even advise me what I have left to do to help complete a ring.

Advice please

Owen

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That happens automatically, there’s no setting to force it. The only setting you can check, is Goal Completions in the Watch app, in My Watch - Notifications - Activity.

Since updating to watchOS 4, I’ve seen that firework for completing my stand goal twice, and for my move goal one time, and not even once when I finished my exercise goal, simply because I don’t always look at my watch immediately when I get a notification. It seems to me that you won’t see the fireworks later, only the moment you’ve completed these goals.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts