What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was apple ad photoshopped?

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then either you don't have an iPad 3rd gen, or if you do, your display has an issue. If you are unsatisfied with your display quality, return it for a replacement or a full refund.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happened to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net

Last edited:

Max Death

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my new IPad the other day and must say I was totally impressed. When I first got the IPad 1, I was impressed but the new display blows the old one out of the water.
If your display is not sharp I would try downloading one of the new Wallpapers that are for the new IPad or check out text. If that does not convince you seek help from either Apple or a good eye doctor.
Just kidding about the doctor.

OP
S

Sweetchinmusic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then either you don't have an iPad 3rd gen, or if you do, your display has an issue. If you are unsatisfied with your display quality, return it for a replacement or a full refund.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happened to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net
my screen is perfect...I'm just saying, it's a common practice, why would apple be any different...

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's true, Sweet. I would imagine all visual marketing productions are "photoshopped". Glad your display is working properly. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts