What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warranty

Javo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new at the Apple world. I just got an ipad2 and the charger stop working. I got a new charger and it worked fine, so I wanted to claim the warranty to jet a new charger. But the company who deals with the warranty told me I have to leave the hole ipad in the store even though I have proven to them that the charger was the only thing did not work. They did not tell me how long the service will take. It's that ok for a big company like Apple....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused by your comments. Did you try exchanging the charger at Apple, or through a third party company? Apple has it's own warrantee and extended warrantee (Apple Care). They are not responsible for the policies of other companies.

There is a good chance that your basic warrantee with Apple coves the charger, so you can still try to exchange it through them, if you have not done so.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah most likely an apple store would give you a charger no questions asked once they confirm that it fixed your problem.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We've had several Members who have had their chargers replaced by Apple Store, even though their iPad was purchased from another retailer. Try it and see.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts