What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to hide an app??

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well now you can! Just delete it and download later when needed from icloud...

Renzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And then your wife goes to your purchased and see the app ~Edited by Moderator ~

Be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, me too... But people have asked before so...

OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Your wife? Oh, I see...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Somewhere on the web on some forum perhaps this very forum I posted about a little problem I had with Pages. The version of Pages that I downloaded apparently is a newer version that was not compatible with my version of iOS.

Apparently, Apple does not make previous versions available and if you choose to delete apps, be aware that you might regret it.

I was forced into upgrading to the latest iOS version or no Pages.

So again I'll ask: what about iOS and application version issues? Is my example isolated or is it something everyone knows already and I simply did not think it would be a potential issue?

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no way on the current iOS to hide stock apps if that is what you're referring to. The only way to do that now is to jailbreak which is only available for the iPad 1 at the current time.

Most reactions