What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viewing attachments in Calendar

amira_ali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I often get calendar meeting invites with attachments (mostly Word or Excel) documents. Is there any way I can view them in the calendar? I know I can't view them on the ipad native calendar or even know that there were attachments sent with the meeting invite, but is there any third party app that I can buy that allows attachements?
My iPad is the 3rd generation running IOS 5.1.1

Last edited:

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is some thing I wanted to know too and after searching the internet it appears the answer is no but I did find this in another forum which may be of use:

"If you adjust your outlook settings to not delete calendar requests, the original email (with attachments) will remain in your inbox and you can access the files through the mail app. I also created a folder that I keep all my meeting requests in it to make them easier to find. If you are the one creating the meeting, just invite yourself so you get the email with the attachments.

It's not a perfect solution, but it works."

This would at least allow you to have the attachments on email and open them from there.

I will watch this thread with interest to see if there is another solution :)

Darkangelwitch (Surrey) Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts