1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Videos app closes immediately

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by john52il, Jan 9, 2012.

1. john52il

john52il iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since yesterday I cannot watch any videos on my ipad 2. I have reset everything, reinstalled everything and the problem persists. I tried searching for a video and playing it that way as suggested in another thread. Didn't help.
    Please chime in if you know what I need to do. I do have the latest update.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. buzzkill

buzzkill iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same thing, iPad1. Wish I could help you directly, but I am hoping that they will notice two where they might miss one.

Funny... I just noticed it started for you and me the same day... Wonder if that is significant...
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  3. buzzkill

buzzkill iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John52il -- I know it is freaky scary, but reset from settings, and the video problem clears up!
  4. kdud

kdud iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It didnt work~!!!!

I reset it but it didnt work. iTunes doesnt work with my ipod touch anymore. I use another alternitave called copytrans magager and i dont want to restore it what should i do?