What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video downloaded on iPad mysteriously appears in PC iTunes library

cdmays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

The day before yesterday I downloaded an iTunes TV show on my iPad while I was on vacation.

This morning, I was playing with my iPad after turning on iTunes on my PC. When I looked at my iTunes library on my PC, I noticed the tv show I had downloaded on my iPad had been added! The "date added" field of the file on iTunes shows that it was added this morning. Importantly, I had not yet synced my iPad and my iTunes!

Does anyone know how this happened? I do not know how I accomplished this or how I can replicate it. But it's awesome! Could this be related to my Remote app or some Home Sharing feature I inadvertently activated?

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iTunes, click on "Edit" on the toolbar, select "Preferences", go to the "Store" tab and see if you have checked "Automatically check of available downloads". That might explain what happened. iTunes downloaded any available items, when you opened iTunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts