1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Video alarm

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Drewvt, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Drewvt

Drewvt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know of an App which is able to play a video at a certain time? Like an alarm clock app (of which there appear to be a gazillion already) but one that doesn't just let you select a sound file but any video file to be played on cue.

I have already searched quite a bit and found these:

- Tube Alarm, which as the name suggests calls up a Youtube video at a certain time. It succeeds at this, but - maybe due to the changes to the mobile Youtube site - the video does not start playing by itself, so this app is effectively useless.

- VDO Notifier, which comes closer but you can only select videos that you have recorded yourself. I want to use an MP4 downloaded online, so unless I start filming my own monitor -ugh- this is no go.

Any suggestions?