What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the iPad in the car

jessicareid04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
be patient end of next week we will open our shop we have a car headrest support…

Awesome! Where will your shop be - on this site or something separate?

on this site and is something like this, yet some goods are on boat for US market …. and the price is really affordable

Attachments

• 8DA939AFB7CD4A5B.jpg
    8DA939AFB7CD4A5B.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,401

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wanting to attach my ipad in the car for my daughter to watch movies in the back seat. Any way to do this?

Get a piece of string or twine. Just wrap it around the headrest. Put the ipad in the Apple case. Now just fold the front cover back and drape it over the twine/string. It will hang and look perfect.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Get a piece of string or twine. Just wrap it around the headrest. Put the ipad in the Apple case. Now just fold the front cover back and drape it over the twine/string. It will hang and look perfect.
...and it will flop around like a landed fish during any hard braking or tight manuvering....

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't count on iPadOne. He has been saying the same ole BS since day one, in fact its like an annoying broken record. There are actually several options already out there. Try a google search, in the mean time check this one out iPad Accessories/ Headrest Mount

Last edited:

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score

...and it will flop around like a landed fish during any hard braking or tight manuvering....

Actually it will not. If you look around the web and even this site you will find that many people are using this exact setup to mount the ipad in their car. If you use a small bungee cord the friction between the case and cord will keep it quite rigid.

bubbaba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just ordered this from amazon, it looks nice and has an elastic strap to attach to a headrest, might be just what you are looking for

DMS Deluxe Leather Flip Book Jacket/Folio for Apple iPad 3G tablet/Wifi model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (Black

can't post links yet

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Actually it will not. If you look around the web and even this site you will find that many people are using this exact setup to mount the ipad in their car. If you use a small bungee cord the friction between the case and cord will keep it quite rigid.

Tie an ipad to the headrest with twine and trust it to be stable. C'mon.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tie an ipad to the headrest with twine and trust it to be stable. C'mon.

Doesn't sound very stable, but it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts