What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using iPad abroad

ratfink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dinomo10 said:
Can I please get help in using my iPad while traveling Europe

Easy easy most hotels have free wi fi as do many coffee shops. Supposed to work on the German trains and some others but does not. I was able to use mine daily without trouble. There is a wi fi finder app that you may find useful.

harryfence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I see you said there is a wi if finder app. I would like to download this app but can't find it. Do you know what it is called

Cheers Matt

ratfink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I see you said there is a wi if finder app. I would like to download this app but can't find it. Do you know what it is called

Cheers Matt
hi. It's called 'wi fi finder' in the App store. I do not know what part of the world you are in, I am in the UK and the App covers Europe.

harryfence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ratfink said:
hi. It's called 'wi fi finder' in the App store. I do not know what part of the world you are in, I am in the UK and the App covers Europe.

Hi. Cheers. I am also in uk. I am off to the states next month and want to make sure my pad will work out there. Will the inbuilt wi if, find networks out there.

I have just downloaded it. It works world wide. It is cool. Thank you.

Last edited:

jimbospain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using viewtvabroad for 2 years now whilst living in Spain to Watch UK TV online such as BBC iPlayer, I had a few difficulties in getting started but their customer service is great, I highly recommend them

Jim

Most reactions

Latest posts