What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using flash with ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne1983

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, im yet to get an ipad as im debating whether too or not. The reason is due to not be able to use flash, as i do lots of surveys and do bingo games and although i read good reviews about the ipad 2, and would love 1, if i cannot do what i require on it, its not really worth it?.
Any advice would be appreciated.:)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search box (in the toolbar at the top right-hand side of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

There are numerous threads discussing Flash on the forum, please use the search feature to find them.

As this would be a redundant thread, it's now closed.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions