What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Apple TV with 4 ipads- is there a way to switch units quickly when mirroring?

bjnick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am a teacher and I have a new Apple TV setup (which is terrific) plus four ipads. We have mirroring set up and it's working well with an individual ipad, but what I really need is a way(or device) so that we can quickly switch ipads being mirrored. That is.....one student is showing his/her work up on the TV via mirroring. Now we want another student to show their work on a different ipad. At it stands, it is a laborious procedure to go from one to the other.....is it possible to set it up so that we can just basically go "click" and go from ipad to ipad? I would imagine this is something that people are increasingly going to demand.....

Thanks for any wisdom.

Most reactions

Latest posts