1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

USB Camera Connection Kit for iPad Mini

Discussion in 'iPAD MINI Accessories' started by gking096, Aug 14, 2013.

1. gking096

gking096 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With the camera kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.

Just plug it into the lightning connector port on your iPad, then attach your digital camera or use the Card Reader to import photos.

Connect it to your iPad, then insert your memory card into the slot.

The Camera Connection Kit support SD & Micro SD card. The USB allows you to connect to external keyboard or camera.

It's available at Amazon.com search: B00EJC1QNU
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +752 / 0
    Hi Gking.... - welcome to the forum! :)

Your link to Amazon brought up the product below which is a non-Apple CCK w/ the lightening adapter - and your enthusiasm is suspicious for spam - but if I'm wrong, then my apology. But my main reason for responding is that the CCK (regardless of the manufacturer) will NOT allow attachment of a USB keyboard to the iPad - bluetooth keyboards are used w/ the device.

31h7fydxs0L._AA160_.jpg