What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading pictures

GhostSamurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if there is an app or way to be able to upload pictures to a site like imageshack for example from my iPad so then I can have a link to post the pictures on like a forum for example.

OP
GhostSamurai

GhostSamurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin, I'm already using the app and I love it! I guess I should have been more specific I'm trying to upload files to websites from my iPad camera roll. I searched around the forums an decided to get the Icap browser from the app store to see if that will work for me but if you know a better way please let me know.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not really up on such things. I used to use a British website called Photobox, but that was to get photographs printed and mailed. I don't think it did what you are looking for.

I'm tempted to suggest seeing if Picasa might be of any use to you, but that's just a shot in the dark. The only website I upload photographs to is this one.

Last edited:
OP
GhostSamurai

GhostSamurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will make sure to check out Picasa as well but so for the iCab app is working just fine and is letting me upload pictures from my iPad to multiple websites. It is actually a way better browser then Safari in my opinion.

Most reactions