What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to register to Tango from UAE, any help appreciated

ipad.subu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Members

I use an Iphone and Ipad from UAE

I'm unable to register to Tango from UAE. the local ISP / carrier , 'Etisalat' has blocked Tango, so right at the registration / authentication point, Tango stops working and say authentication not happening

(a) IF any of you have work arounds please let me know ; I am NOT very willing to use hotspot shield etc as these generally slow down things

(b) I hope some Tango developer folks get this message and help the million or so eager users in UAE and similar countries ready to Join Tango ; Viber has overcome this "authentication" problem in UAE using some innovative solutions (they call back instead of sending the code over SMS !!) . Now I see a lot of UAE users on viber; Tango has a ready user base here, just waiting to be tapped

Regards

I.S.

Most reactions

Latest posts