What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter app question

Meenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ow do you see the lists you're on with this app? I have ipad3

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think you can see what lists you are on.That would be a personal setting for each user.

You can see how many (and who) are following you by tapping on the Me icon in the left column, then tapping on Followers under your profile header.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This may have recently changed. If you go to your "Me" page and scroll down you will see Lists. Tap on that and you will see two pages of lists. Subscribed to and Member of. By the way, I'm checking on an iPhone as my iPad is off line.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This may have recently changed. If you go to your "Me" page and scroll down you will see Lists. Tap on that and you will see two pages of lists. Subscribed to and Member of. By the way, I'm checking on an iPhone as my iPad is off line.

Yep, it's there. Glad to be proven wrong.

Thanks, Kevin.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming. I didn't remember seeing it on the iPad. The Twitter app seems to update twice a week so I can never be sure what is going on.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I use TweetBot myself, so I tend to forget what the Twitter app can and can't do. In this case I did not even know it was possible to see what lists you are on. It never occurred to me to look.

Now that I've looked, Tweetbot shows what lists you are on too. Zero in my case. ;)

Thank you for helping me make my 'something learned today' quota. I've been slacking off lately.

Most reactions

Latest posts