What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TweetDeck

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:ipad-case:

I like TweetDeck for iPhone and PC—the column format and integration of both classic and new-style RTs is great. But the iPad app is heinously buggy and needs an update badly.

Anybody have any idea when/if the developer plans an update of the iPad version of TweetDeck?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Why not contact the developer? Each app requires that the developer provide a website for users to go for support/questions.

polar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I totally agree, I use Tweetdeck on my iPhone and it works great but on the iPad it needs loads of work, It freezes, doesn't update or just closed and the ipad reverts back to the home screen

Arthur Hucksake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Devs don't seem to give a damn about the iPad, I'm bitterly annoyed by the lack of apps and effort towards this thing, but what can you do.

Most reactions