What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with iPad and Maverick / iTunes syncing

Mixmasters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just have installed Maverick on my MacBook Pro, and am having trouble syncing contacts and mail settings on new iPad, and my old phone as well iPhone 4. I am not getting the "info" tab at all in iTunes when on the "device" (both phone and iPad) totally stumped ! Any clues out there ?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please also take the time to peruse the forum rules here and abide by them as you post throughout the forum.

Try removing and re-installing all aspects of iTunes and Apple drivers.

Tigerclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe Mavericks changed things with the syncing. You can sync contacts very easily by using iCloud, along with Calendars and Notes. Change something on one device, and it automatically changes on ALL devices linked to the "cloud" Works a treat. As for mail settings and anything mail, I noticed the same thing. I wasn't sure if it was the fact my ISP decided to change the way IT works, or whether it was Mavericks. In the end I just "added" the accounts manually on my iPad Air. When I say manually, I just went through the process of adding the accounts, and the iPad found all the settings itself. It may well depend on what ISP, or email service you are using, but once I set mine up, they sync with my iMac no problem. Hope this helps in some way, or points you in the right direction. Tony

Most reactions

Latest posts