What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traveling in Norway and Finland

Will5144

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to I pad and the forum. Will be traveling in Norway and finland next week. Will have wi fi throughout the trip. Will I need anything else to be able to use my I pad?

Last edited:
OP
W

Will5144

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finland/Norway

Thank you. Is there anything I need do to the ipad in order to use it in F/N? I'm particularly interested in email and internet use. Any hidden costs that I should be aware of??? Again many thanks. w

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Not if your wifi is on tap as you suggest.

When on wifi everything on the web via your device is absolutely free. All you pay for is the initial wifi cost.

I went to Norway last month and had an iPad and free wifi provided for me via my client for the week. So, first thing I did was quickly set up the web browser and email ( did that via the yahoo web client) all to my own liking and language. It was just like using the ipad at home for the week.

Most reactions

Latest posts