What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tower Defense Games

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any tower defense games that you recommend ? Except King Rush. I love it so much but it started to be boring.

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search E.R.A., a bit odd name, but extremely good TD game, one of the best since Kingdom rush IMO, I won't go into the details but I gotta tell ya I was totally blown away after two hours playing, a buddy from TA recommended it to me.

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, I'd recommend Fieldrunners2 if you go for visual and open field maps and more of a traditional TD, don't get me wrong, it's still fun;
And if you like challenges and strategies and prefer gameplay, AND NOT AN AMATEUR/CASUAL player, ERA is the one. It is challenging indeed!

Along with Kingdom rush, these 3 are my favs now. Others are either too naive and easy, or too complicated to enjoy, just my own opinion!

Any recommendation from others? I'm a real TD fan, and needs more challenges :p

Search E.R.A., a bit odd name, but extremely good TD game, one of the best since Kingdom rush IMO, I won't go into the details but I gotta tell ya I was totally blown away after two hours playing, a buddy from TA recommended it to me.

Last edited:

Temp23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have never played this kind of games, one you recommend me to start ???

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should definitely start with a simple one like Plants vs Zombies, or Fieldrunners, then move to the more of a hardcore one such as Kingdom Rush and E.R.A, just my own thoughts though.
I have never played this kind of games, one you recommend me to start ???

Most reactions

Latest posts